Monday, May 3, 2010

NSD at mypinkstamper.com Challenge # 9 - Shape card or layout

I had to get creative on this one. I used my Sure Cuts a Lot 2 program to create this "wedding dress."  I began by "welding" a heart and a triangle together. I flipped the heart upside down. I then copied the "welded" image and "welded" again to make the full card. The card measure 5 1/2" tall by 7" wide.



For the "pearl" stand I used some pearls left over from my wedding! They are put together already in a strand so I just cut about 1" and taped it in the back so the pearls don't come lose.  For the dress I used "from my heart- metallic papers" I embossed using my Cuttlebug machine. I tied up the cute bow using organza ribbon.


For the skirt I used an old ribbon I had from one of my Downtown Los Angeles fabric district buys :-)

No comments: