Sunday, August 15, 2010

It's A Girl cards

We attended a baby shower today for a family member and I made two cards for the mother to be. My mom asked me to make one for her so of course I could not say no :-)  This one is from me. I used the New Arrival cartridge and cut the onesie at 3" I used the cuttlebug hearts to emboss the blouse. The pink paper is from a bargain bin at Big Lots. The pink stripped paper is from an old DCWA pad. The card was cut at 6"x6":
The next card is the one I made for my mom. I also used the New Arrival cartridge on this one. I also used the Martha Stewart butterfly punch.



Thanks for been patient... I have been really busy and I just got a chance to post these ones.



We are having lots of new baby girls added shortly by friends and family so you will be seeing more baby cards from me. Thanks for stopping by!



No comments: